Resource Planning & Budgeting
Driver Based Planning
- Ensures that plans support the strategy and performance drivers of the organisation.
- Changing the operating model measures the financial impact of alternate strategies, thus quantifying financial risk.
- Balances sales and operations planning for profitability.
- Commits resources to the final plan arrived at by the planning process.
- Allows incentive plans to be developed to support the plan.
- Implement changes to plans and budgets to reflect the most recent information available.
- Explore multiple futures and multiple perspectives.
(Internal & External)
- Monitor and visually track progress on key strategic objectives.
- Automate the preparation of management reports.
- Streamline the complex group consolidation of accounts process.
NARRATIVE AND DISCLOSURE REPORTING
- Manage and control the difficult combination of narrative and financial reporting.
(Financial & Operational)
- Predict trends and behaviour patterns from historical data.
- Analyse data and present actionable information at all levels of the organisation.
Too many budget iterations & complicated spreadsheets?
Reduce your budgeting process by up to 70%
Our Services In a Nutshell...
Statutory & Stakeholder Reporting
Organizations face a more dynamic and demanding reporting environment, driven by both internal and external stakeholders. The number, complexity and frequency of reports that companies issue is growing, and reporting is expanding to combine more financial and non-financial aspects.
Financial results, reported via statutory and stakeholder reporting, are important for a company’s existing and potential investors, but there are many other operational issues which contribute to the success of the organisation which will not be revealed by these reports.
Financial & Operational Analytics
Organisations which diligently plan, budget and monitor their progress towards goals in support of their strategy and financial performance may often need to dig deeper into their organisation to discover the “Why”, or cause and effect, of non-performance in key areas.
Scenario Planning & Forecasting
Insights gained from regular and disciplined monitoring of performance against evolving plans and objectives, and further analysis of the “why” of non-performance, provide input to compare multiple scenarios driven by assumptions of external influences on the organisation.