CAPEX Planning and Reporting
The common types of capital expenditure include a multitude of expensive assets, tools, and components that are prevalent in South Africa’s business landscape. Mining, manufacture, and more rely on large purchases to maintain and improve their infrastructure.
- Plant and equipment purchases
- Building expansion and improvements
- Hardware purchases, such as computers
- Vehicles to transport goods
Budgeting for CAPEX
- Simplify budget requests with a one-page e-form.
- Make, review, and approve requests with ease
- Define your own organisational workflow
- Simply exclude or include budgeted projects in your budget submission
Forecasting for CAPEX
- Integrate with your ERP
- Incorporate your actual spend on purchases or projects
- Commence forecasting on a project-based schedule
- Cater for unforseen capital expenditure